The Digital Marketing Happy Hour is a podcast about marketing, technology, and life. Marketing is a passion for hosts Chris Casale and Ryan Smith, and they’re driven by the goal of helping your business achieve results so you can reach your goals.
Listen to a happy hour conversation between 2 digital marketers discussing today’s:
🍻 Digital marketing problems
🍻 Provide solutions
🍻 Offer tips and guides
Let’s celebrate happy hour together. 😀
Listen with your favorite beverage in-hand!
Join us for a journey through all things marketing, including content marketing, digital marketing strategy, marketing technology, SEO, data analytics and much, much more!
New episodes weekly!
Rate, Review and Subscribe to the Digital Marketing Happy Hour Podcast
If you feel like you learned something of value or maybe laughed a little, would you please consider leaving a rating and review?
Finally, if you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to the podcast, so that you don’t miss another episode. It’s a seamless way to stay informed and up-to-date on digital marketing.
- The Second Pillar of Digital Marketing – Social MediaSocial media has been important for the last decade, but heading into 2021, it may be the most important pillar of digital marketing. In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith break down the second pillar of digital marketing – social media, where they discuss the demographics of each social network and the best way … Read more
- The First Pillar of Digital Marketing – SearchIs search engine optimization (SEO) still important? What role does voice search (Siri, Google, Cortana) play today? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith break down the first pillar of digital marketing – search, where they discuss why search is still relevant, the many facets of search, and how you can help your business … Read more
- RETHINK your Marketing Strategy Process with Jason OsbornDigital Marketing Happy Hour · Episode 28: RETHINK your Marketing Strategy Process with Jason Osborn Do you know who your ideal customer is? Is your focus too broad? What marketing strategy do you use to attract new customers? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith chat with Jason Osborn about the RETHINK formula and … Read more
- 3 Tips for Simplifying Your Marketing AutomationDigital Marketing Happy Hour · Episode 27: 3 Tips for Simplifying Your Marketing Automation Marketing automation can be overwhelming. Where do you start? Which tools are right? What if you make a mistake? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith offer three tips for simplifying your marketing automation putting you on the path to … Read more
- How to Measure Content Marketing Success Using AnalyticsDigital Marketing Happy Hour · Episode 26: How to Measure Content Marketing Success Using Analytics You created that content, you posted it on social channels, you crossed your fingers, lit a candle and said a prayer – is it actually working? Check your analytics! How do you know which data points to look at? Not … Read more
- How to Repurpose Your Content for the Best Content Marketing ResultsYou’ve put a lot of effort into developing your content to get it ‘just right.’ Now, what do you do? Abandon it and move on to the next piece of content? No, repurpose it! In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith discuss some of the best strategies and tactics, including free tools you can … Read more
- How to Choose the Right Content For Each Stage of the Marketing FunnelDigital Marketing Happy Hour · Episode 24: How to Choose the Right Content For Each Stage of the Marketing Funnel You already know that content and content marketing is vital to build awareness and drive leads. However, with customers all at different stages in their buying journey, how do you know which content is right … Read more
- The 90-Day Marketing Plan with Cody Butler“I would say like the average business owner should be spending at least 70% of their time on sales and marketing, at least a bare minimum.” – Cody Butler
- How To Create a Content Marketing Framework with Melanie DezielDigital Marketing Happy Hour · Episode 22: How To Create a Content Marketing Framework with Melanie Deziel We’ve all heard the phrase ‘Content is King’ and yet all of us, businesses and individuals alike, seem to struggle creating more content. Is there a better way to generate content ideas so you can consistently produce more … Read more
- How to Rewire Your Customer Experience (CX) with Jay Baer“Make your marketing so useful that people would pay for it.”