The Digital Marketing Happy Hour is a podcast about marketing, technology, and life. Marketing is a passion for hosts Chris Casale and Ryan Smith, and they’re driven by the goal of helping your business achieve results so you can reach your goals.
Listen to a happy hour conversation between 2 digital marketers discussing today’s:
🍻 Digital marketing problems
🍻 Provide solutions
🍻 Offer tips and guides
Let’s celebrate happy hour together. 😀
Listen with your favorite beverage in-hand!
Join us for a journey through all things marketing, including content marketing, digital marketing strategy, marketing technology, SEO, data analytics and much, much more!
New episodes weekly!
Rate, Review and Subscribe to the Digital Marketing Happy Hour Podcast
If you feel like you learned something of value or maybe laughed a little, would you please consider leaving a rating and review?
Finally, if you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to the podcast, so that you don’t miss another episode. It’s a seamless way to stay informed and up-to-date on digital marketing.
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for April 19, 2021Google gave titan an unfair ad-buying edge, Gartner says 63% of digital marketing leaders still struggle with personalization and Microsoft confirms the acquisition of speech recognition company Nuance. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for April 19, 2021 Google’s ‘Project Bernanke’ gave titan unfair ad-buying edge, lawsuit claims https://nypost.com/2021/04/11/googles-project-bernanke-gave-titan-unfair-ad-buying-edge-lawsuit/ The New … Read more
- How to Rank Your SMB for Local SEOWhy ranking on Google with Local SEO is vital for any brick-and-mortar location. We’ll explain what you need to do and show you how to optimize your assets to rank in Google for Local SEO. We’ll break down the difference between showing up in the Local Pack and Localized Organic Results in Google’s SERPs, and … Read more
- SEO Tools and Analytics with Steve WiidemanWhat are the best SEO analytics, metrics, and KPIs to determine if my content strategy is working? What SEO tools should I be using? Do I need to hire an SEO agency? In this episode, Chris and Ryan talk with Steve Wiideman about the importance of transparency in SEO, when to outsource vs. in-source your … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for April 5, 2021Facebook to enable users to control who comments on their posts, LinkedIn confirms it’s working on a Clubhouse rival, and most U.S. marketers were ready to quit in 2020. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for April 5, 2021 Facebook to enable users to control who comments on their posts By … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 29, 2021Study says 65% of Google searches do not click on results, Google to invest $7 Billion on post-pandemic office and pandemic unleashes new big-box era. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 29, 2021 Study Says 65% of Google Searches Do Not Click on Results but Should They? Throughout 2020, … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 8, 2021Google’s User-Tracking Crackdown Has Advertisers Bracing for Change, Amazon in talks to carry exclusive NFL games on Prime Video, Taco Bell owner Yum Brands buys A.I. business to improve marketing and Google My Business report shows how people found your business. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 8, 2021 … Read more
- How Data Privacy is Affecting Digital Marketing with Punit BhatiaShould you be worried about the new privacy features in iOS14 and how they impact advertising? Is GDPR only applicable in the EU and are there other privacy laws you should be aware of? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith chat with privacy expert Punit Bhatia about all the new privacy laws, what … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 1, 2021Australia passes news content law after battles with Facebook, Google; Facebook will reverse news block in Australia; Snapchat Now Reaches 70% of 13 to 24 Year Olds and Facebook updates Ads Manager for SMBs. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 1, 2021 Australia passes news content law after battles … Read more
- B2B Content Marketing Trends for 2021Does your content marketing strategy change if you’re B2B instead of B2C? What if we’re in the middle of a global pandemic? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith discuss the results of a survey performed by the Content Marketing Institute to see what the differences were in B2B vs B2C content marketing strategies … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for February 22, 2021Mark Zuckerberg reportedly wanted Facebook to ‘inflict pain’ on Apple, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., Google reaches deal on payments for journalism, Facebook will block Australian users and publishers from sharing news links in response to new bill and LiveRamp pushes ahead with an alternative to third-party cookies. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital … Read more