The Digital Marketing Happy Hour is a podcast about marketing, technology, and life. Marketing is a passion for hosts Chris Casale and Ryan Smith, and they’re driven by the goal of helping your business achieve results so you can reach your goals.
Listen to a happy hour conversation between 2 digital marketers discussing today’s:
🍻 Digital marketing problems
🍻 Provide solutions
🍻 Offer tips and guides
Let’s celebrate happy hour together. 😀
Listen with your favorite beverage in-hand!
Join us for a journey through all things marketing, including content marketing, digital marketing strategy, marketing technology, SEO, data analytics and much, much more!
New episodes weekly!
Rate, Review and Subscribe to the Digital Marketing Happy Hour Podcast
If you feel like you learned something of value or maybe laughed a little, would you please consider leaving a rating and review?
Finally, if you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to the podcast, so that you don’t miss another episode. It’s a seamless way to stay informed and up-to-date on digital marketing.
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 1, 2021Australia passes news content law after battles with Facebook, Google; Facebook will reverse news block in Australia; Snapchat Now Reaches 70% of 13 to 24 Year Olds and Facebook updates Ads Manager for SMBs. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for March 1, 2021 Australia passes news content law after battles … Read more
- B2B Content Marketing Trends for 2021Does your content marketing strategy change if you’re B2B instead of B2C? What if we’re in the middle of a global pandemic? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith discuss the results of a survey performed by the Content Marketing Institute to see what the differences were in B2B vs B2C content marketing strategies … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for February 22, 2021Mark Zuckerberg reportedly wanted Facebook to ‘inflict pain’ on Apple, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., Google reaches deal on payments for journalism, Facebook will block Australian users and publishers from sharing news links in response to new bill and LiveRamp pushes ahead with an alternative to third-party cookies. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for February 15, 2021Google says it may have found a privacy-friendly substitute for cookies, Disney+ hits 95 million subscribers, Marketers say COVID vaccines create hope for a quick return of in-person events, and Pinterest closes in on TikTok & Snapchat with +37% monthly users. Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for February 15, 2021 … Read more
- Last Call: Digital Marketing News for February 8, 2021Facebook Considering Suing Apple Over App Store Practices, HubSpot is acquiring The Hustle, Jeff Bezos stepping down as Amazon CEO and Spotify has tripled the number of podcasts in the past year to 2.2 million. https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/980298385&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=true&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true Digital Marketing Happy Hour · Last Call: Digital Marketing News for February 8, 2021 Facebook Said to Consider Suing … Read more
- Super Bowl: Who’s Advertising, Who’s Not, and Why It MattersTraditionally, Super Bowl ad spots sell out quickly as big brands look to make a splash at one of the most-watched events of the year. However, this year has brought big changes to consumer behavior, causing brands to adapt their marketing strategy. In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith discuss who’s advertising this year, … Read more
- Content Creation Using The Hollywood Approach with Kristina PaiderWhy are movies so much fun yet most content so boring? How can you create better content that still drives business? In this episode, Chris Casale and Ryan Smith talk with Kristina Paider about the three key components of creating a Hollywood story, why character DNA is so important, and how you can create better … Read more
- Deep Funnel Facebook Ads with Bob RegnerusShould I be using Facebook ads for awareness and lead generation at the top of the marketing funnel or conversions at the bottom of the marketing funnel? What is the best way to remarket to my leads? Chris Casale and Ryan Smith chat with Bob Regnerus about deep funnel marketing strategies, why Facebook is one … Read more
- Facebook Ad Strategies that Drive Conversions with Salome Schillack“Facebook realized that if engagement is the currency of social media, if engagement is the thing that keeps people coming back, then we need to hold advertisers accountable for engagement as well.”
- Best of Digital Marketing Happy Hour 20202020 was a roller coaster of year with many challenges for all of us, both personally and professionally. Despite the many challenges, we chose to end the year feeling a strong sense of gratitude. We are grateful to you, the listeners of Digital Marketing Happy Hour, as well as the many guests who joined us … Read more